Global Patent Strategies Summit
March 12th & 13th, 2015 - San Jose, CA
The Patent space is in a state of flux! From a recent deluge of Patent related Supreme Court cases, providing the industry with some incredible motivations in order to bring yourselves up to speed on the future of patent law – to – the Universal Patent Court system in the EU - to some of the most important strategies relating to Litigation, Outsourcing, and Monetization – IQPC’s Global Patent Strategies Summit will provide real perspective and strategies for confronting some of your biggest Patent related challenges!
From the Alice v. CLS Bank decision to the Nautilus, Inc. v. Biosig Instruments, Inc., case – this summit will offer the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the ramifications of those, and other, recent cases and to understand how those decisions will affect the future of patent law.
Take the opportunity to familiarize yourself with some of the most important issues at play in the industry today by participating in an interactive forum designed with engagement and open discussion in mind. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn and benchmark with your peers, receive an update on recent Supreme Court cases, and discover how best to monetize and protect your Intellectual Property!
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about the strategies being implemented to combat patent related challenges across a range of issues
- Benchmark your patent strategies against patent holding heavyweights
- Develop methods essential to the proper functioning of your patent case team
- Examine challenges with the following spaces: Litigation, Reform, Regulations, Cross Border, Infringement, Injunctions, Risk Assessment, Monetization, Outsourcing, Translation and other issues
- Learn about recent Supreme Court Cases such as Alice v. CLS Bank &Nautilus, Inc. v. Biosig Instruments, Inc.,